Friday, June 1, 2012

Grammy / Pa's - Part 1

On to the second part of our adventure week!  Since being at Grammy / Pa's I learned to drive the tractor and cut grass, make pizza and eat fries under the bridge!

Yesterday a snack was made for everyone of cheese, crackers and prosciutto, but I took the liberty of laying claim on the plate and wouldn't let any one else have any!  Needless to say I didn't eat any dinner!

Went and had a (quick) visit with Nana today -- I was zipping in and out of every room touching everything on the way!!  Mummy thought it best we make a quick get away before I broke something!!







1 comment:

  1. What adorable pics!! The Chipster is pretty great at posing for the camera. Every boy needs a tractor and a Pa who will teach him the fine art of driving it!!

    ReplyDelete