Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mr. Plan It


Chippy's new thing is to make plans. Tonight he thought he would use the pot, finish his dinner, have some dessert, go upstairs to Matzo's room, pick out a train, come downstairs, I put the train in a box, he finds it in the box, and then he plays with it. Then he says very seriously, 'it's a plan'!

On a separate note, he is also Mr. Considerate. He helped me set the table for breakfast the other day and insisted on three matching bowls - so he went into the dishwasher and got out two more (mummy put them back as they were still dirty!) then he got three spoons and made sure one was a big spoon as daddy uses a big spoon and 'we two' use small spoons! He has an incredible memory for details like that. Very perceptive little boy.


3 comments:

  1. That boy has an orderly little mind..........planning all the things he wants to do. Kind of reminds me of his Pa- the king of list-making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, didn't Al have a shirt when he was little that said, "My dad's a planner"? He sounds very organized - what a big boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like his Pa for sure! Tell Chippy I could use him here in Oshawa to help plan and organize my LIFE!!! That and I would even let him vacuum too! Huggs to you all!

    ReplyDelete