Monday, March 14, 2011

Achievements of the Week

Our progress has been slowed down the past two days because we're now sick (again!); however, Chippy has been learning lots of new things again this week. Starting on about Wednesday he really started using his spoon well. He has also learned about feeding Dunning. He'll open her tin and get kibble out for her, and he'll also stick his hand into her treat box and feed her. He sometimes takes a few for himself - he heard that one of his Great Aunties had also tried dog food - so it's okay!
This was a long time ago, but I don't think I mentioned that he's a champ on the stairs. He'll even wait at the bottom until someone is behind him to go up. He seems to know that he's not allowed to go up by himself.

(Update: I forgot to mention his best achievement of the week - he slept through the night for the entire week!!)



3 comments:

  1. So what you're saying is that we just need to get Bean's dexterity levels up enough so that she can feed Machida treats. I have a feeling that will greatly reduce his disdain for her. Also, I think she would love dog treats as much as Chippy does :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These videos are a scream!!! Dunning's got a new best friend!!! I wonder how yummy Chip thinks Dunning's biscuits are? Auntie Jubie always enjoyed Gaines Burgers!! And the spoon feeding is coming along beautifully. Auntie Bubs has old geezers that don't do that well! Love that Chippy is sleeping through the night......Mommy has to appreciate that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cind - "Always enjoyed Gaines Burgers"? I remember it being a one time thing!! (the grief I got was incredible)
    I just LOVE that bowl - sticks to his highchair and has that lip on it to catch drips...ingenious!

    ReplyDelete