Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Art Work No. 3 & Accident Report No. 2

When I pick Chippy up from daycare now they are outside playing in the yard. Yesterday I was advised that Chippy likes to eat the pine needles so I might want to try cleaning his mouth out when I get home. Today I was advised that Chippy had tipped off the side of a mattress and bonked the side of his head. He had a pretty nice little goose egg next to his eye. Other than that he really seems to like it outside!

We also received new artwork today - shortly after this picture Chippy ripped it into 3 pieces - he must not have liked the pink paper, or perhaps it just wasn't his best painting in his opinion.

We have continued our nightly walks to the park with Dunning; however, we have started to walk toward the road when a loud car or bus goes by - and since he doesn't like to hold my hand I have started to carry him most of the way. He likes to walk around on the grass at the park though. He smiles at all the students going by!

4 comments:

  1. Now there is an innovative way to get a bit more fibre into your diet! It must be a bit like eating a porcupine, though.....
    Maybe for the trips to the park you could get another leash, Jo......one for Dunning and one for Chippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was one of those Queen's students, I'd be going to the park every day to see Chippy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a week!! Pine needles might be good for my diet come to think of it....
    (He looks bigger every time I see him!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey the pine needles are just preparing him for future Bowers feasts with "Binky".... just ask Uncle Pep-pep or Uncle Zio!!! Delish!!

    ReplyDelete