Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cheese!!!!

It's hard enough taking a picture of Chippy these days because he won't sit still. Now we add into the mix a cheesy smile every time he looks at the camera! I don't know who taught him this, but I hope it's just a phase!! Here are three versions taken today.
We had a few breakthroughs today ... Mommy asked for kisses after his nap this afternoon and I got two big open mouth kisses!! I also served up baby pasta and tomato sauce for dinner tonight and he ate everything I served him ... plus he finished the 1/4 bowl I had left!! He ate every single morsel of pasta. Maybe it's dad's cooking he doesn't like.... :-P

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh Nooo!!!!!!
    His little eyes couldn't possibly be closed any harder than this - in the 2nd pic his eyelashes have almost disappeared...heehee!! Goodness, I agree - let's hope it's a phase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. I'm going to start making that face in all of my pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He knows that camera steals your soul, man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are hilarious. He actually looks as if he is having some intestinal difficulties!! By the way, I can't wait to get one of those kisses, slobbery or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. # 3 is my personal fav. Love that face no matter what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete